- The preparatory programme is offered to those who do not possess 10+2 or equivalent qualification for direct
- admission to the First Year Degree programme of this University.
- To get enrolled in a preparatory education programme following qualified learners will be eligible.
- To enrol in this programme, the aspirant candidate should have completed the age of 18 years on 1st September of this academic year.
- Learners must be able to read-write English. A self-attested copy of any one of the following documents is to be attached with the application.
- School leaving certificate.
- bonafide certificate of School/College.
- Birth certificate issued by Grampanchayat / Nagar Parishad / Nagarpalika in the prescribed format.
- (Note: Applicant’s name should be clearly mentioned in the certificate)
- SSC exam hall ticket
- SSC exam certificate
- CBSE certificate
- National Institute of Open School certificate
- University Fee Rs. 500/-
- Study Centre Fee Rs. 150/-
- (Study centre fees is paid at Centre in Cash or Online Transfer while submitting Documents)
- Total Rs. 650/-
- Qualifying examination mark sheet
- Document Verification and Document Submission at Study Centre:
- Application Form Print, Leaving Certificate,11th,10th/9th, Aadhar Card Xerox (All Self Attested)
Welcome to YCMOU Open University Admissions Telegram Channel
H V Desai College Offers UG & PG Courses
BA, BCOM, MA, MCOM, MBA,BCA,MCA, BSC, MSC, PGDM, PGDS
Please Click & Join Our Channel:. https://t.me/YCMOU_OpenUniversity